Scan en configureer
Configureer deze vloer
Laat je verder inspireren
- A healthy and sustainable interior with TFD Floortile
In times when sustainability and ecological products are playing an increasingly important role, it is only logical that TFD Floortile takes the lead in this and brings a sustainable/ecological collection to the market.
The Balance collection consists of 7 designs.
The total thickness of the panels is 2 mm. with a top layer of 0.3 mm.
Due to the unique composition and production method of the Balance, the quality is comparable to a “normal” PVC floor with a thickness of 3 mm. with a top layer of 0.7 mm and has a usage class 43 !!
Main components of the Balance are TPU (Thermoplastic Pu) and PET (Thermoplastic Polyester) which are used in drinking bottles and other packaging for the food industry, toys and playground equipment.
These polymer mixtures improve wear and scratch resistance, have a high chemical resistance and bacteria formation is (almost) impossible.
All this data is retrievable from an obtained patent.
- The wear layer, carrier (intermediate layer) and backing (back side) are made of TPU and modified PET.
- Equipped with a Pu coating for easy maintenance.
- Very high wear resistance (T class) and scratch resistance (6 – 10 N)
- Free from Chlorine and heavy metals
- High dimensional stability (dimensional stability)
- Up to 50% less use in production from natural resources
- Water resistant
- Very low VOC (volatile substances) emissions
- Good electrical insulator
- 100% recyclable
- Can be glued with Uzin KE2000S, KE60 and KE68
- Very heavy project (hospitals, schools, gyms etc.)
- Projects where a VOC certificate is required ( Indoor Comfort Gold, AgBB/ABG, LEED, BREEAM)
Private use Certificates:
CE / REACH / Blue Angel / Floor Score / IAC