TFD Floortile B.V. (hereafter referred to as “TFD”) hereby guarantees, subject to the restrictions and conditions mentioned in this declaration, that its PVC products are of suitable quality, with the exception of minor technical and unavoidable colour differences as well as hidden shortcomings which do not significantly reduce the functional value.
If exceptional wear & tear is encountered on the PVC floor covering within the guarantee period (see overview below) after handover, TFD will repair or replace the section that is subject to exceptional wear & year, whereby TFD will impose a deduction of 10% of the original material price – as of the 1st year (depending on the quality and/or application) and for every full or partial year that has passed after handover – which will therefore be charged to the client. TFD makes reservation concerning minor colour differences in the repaired or replaced section.
Thickness top layer
TFD Innovative (Magnetic)
Shrinkage-related complaints will only be accepted if this shrinkage exceeds the norms described in EN 434 and EN 649.
We attach the following conditions to the above-mentioned obligation:
- Professional installation of the floor covering in accordance with our installation instructions.
- Suitable choice of floor covering, bearing in mind the functional conditions.
- Installation of the TFD PVC floor on a suitable sub-floor, in accordance with installation instructions provided by the glue supplier.
- Professional maintenance and cleaning of TFD PVC floors in accordance with our cleaning advice.
- Compliance with a dynamic load of 50 kg/cm².
- Use of office chairs featuring seamless casters made of soft plastic, measuring at least 50mm and with a tread of at least 20mm. All this in accordance with DIN 68131 and/or EN 425.
- If TFD deems it necessary, TFD can inspect the floor covering during office hours, as well as how it has been maintained and cleaned.
- All liability under this guarantee is rejected by TFD for damage to the floor covering which has been caused by burning or scorching, or by chemical products like – but not restricted to – cleaning products that it has not approved.
In terms of the supplied floor covering, TFD will not accept liability additional to the liability pursuant to this guarantee, also not in relation to consequential damage. Under no circumstances can TFD be held liable for incurred damage that exceeds the value of the supplied floor product.
Potential disputes must be presented to a sworn expert or to a qualified court.