PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR TFD FLOORTILE BV
TFD Floortile BV could collect and use the following types of personal information
- Information you have supplied to us when asking us to process a business transaction
- Information you have supplied to us via contact forms or external downloads, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address and company, when requesting information about our software or services.
- Wherever permitted, TFD Floortile BV could collect information about certain people and companies, which has been received from third parties. This will help us to expand, analyse and keep our administration up-to-date. But also to identify new customers and offer products and services that could be of interest to you.
TFD Floortile BV could use your information to:
- Process requests relating to our software and services, which includes downloading white papers.
- Collect or send your statements, invoices or payments
- Offer you relevant marketing communication about our services, such as online newsletters, marketing information and promotions. Everything will be done in accordance with new legislation or when personally requested by you.
When you visit the website of TFD Floortile BV, a small file will be placed on the hard drive of your computer. These so-called Cookies save information about your preferences and thus make the website(s) of TFD Floortile BV more useful. This means it will be easier for you to log into and use the website(s) in the future. Cookies do not personally identify the internet user, but the computer that the internet user is using. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically but, if you prefer, you can configure your browser so it does not accept cookies automatically. Open the ‘help’ section of your browser, where the various options for dealing with cookies will be explained. If you deactivate cookies, you may not be able to access all features on our websites.
TFD Floortile BV websites may issue cookies for the following purposes:
Analysis – We like to optimise our website by following users on the website; this allows us to improve their user experience. To store previously completed forms – This helps to save time when completing new forms.
We use Google Analytics to monitor the pages you visit on the TFD Floortile BV website. We collect aggregated data to examine how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience.
All personal information you supply to us will always be secure and confidential. TFD Floortile BV will not share your information with other companies. We comply with industry standards in order to protect the information entrusted to us. We always store your information in a secure manner, both during transfer and once your data has been received. This means your data will be protected against loss, abuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that all risks – of your personal data being abused with malicious intent by other parties – will be excluded. Store your personal login details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you notice unauthorised use of your password or another security-related breach.
We may disclose your personal data and/or user information if we are asked to do so by the police or another regulatory or government body that investigates illegal activities.
You have the right to access, modify or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to revoke consent you may have provided for data processing; can object to your personal data being processed by TFD Floortile, and can have your data transferred to you. This means you can ask us to send (in a computer file) any personal data that we possess to you personally or to another organisation you have identified.
Potential requests to access, correct, remove or transfer your personal data, or requests to revoke consent or object to your personal data being processed, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure that such access requests have been submitted by you, we ask you to attach a copy of your identity document to the concerned request. When sending this copy, please redact your photo, the MRZ (machine readable zone; the numbers at the bottom of your passport), the passport number and the Civil Service Number (BSN). This will help to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but certainly within four weeks.
Updates to this policy
Data Manager, Monique Toonen, De Vesting 2, 7722GA Dalfsen, tel: 0529431466
Last modified on 20-07-2018.